1. What is Restylane Lyft?
Restylane Lyft is a hyaluronic acid injectable filler used for the mid face, mouth lines and wrinkles.
2. What makes the new Restylane Lyft different from Perlane?
Restylane Lyft is the only product on the market that is approved for both mid face and for the lines around the mouth. Lyft is the same great Perlane product that we have used for years. It has been rebranded to complete the Restylane family of products with the addition of the mid face indication.
3. Are there any off-label uses for Restylane Lyft? If so, are they safe?
Lyft is an excellent and safe semi-permanent cosmetic injectable choice. It has been approved for the mid face and the area around the mouth. If you are with an experienced injector who is familiar with all the injectables on the market, it is possible to use Lyft in additional areas to the ones approved by the FDA. We here at RRA have been using Lyft (previously Perlane) in the mid face area years before its official approval.
4. What are the advantages of choosing Restylane Lyft for the cheek area versus the other fillers available?
Lyft has a great track record of satisfaction and safety. The price point is also lower than other mid face fillers making it accessible to all clients.
5. What areas of the body can Restylane Lyft treat?
On label areas include mid face and cheek areas.
6. What is recovery like for Restylane Lyft injections?
As with any injections there is a possibility of bruising and swelling. Lyft is injected deeper so you may also feel some soreness or tenderness in the injection areas for several days after as well.
7. Is Restylane Lyft reversible?
YES! You can feel comfortable with the knowledge that if you don’t like your Lyft, it is removable. There is an enzyme that can be used to dissolve the product. It may take a few visits to achieve the desired results but it is highly effective.
8. Are Restylane Lyft injections painful?
As with any injections there is a little discomfort. Our office offers an in office numbing cream to help ease a bit of the ouch. We have you arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment and have our RNs put the numbing cream on then allow you to sit for a bit while the numbing takes effect.
9. How long is a Restylane Lyft treatment?
You appointment could last anywhere from 30 minutes for a current patient up to 90 minute for a patient who is new to our practice.
10. How many Restylane Lyft treatments do I need to see results?
You will see results with one treatment. Do keep in mind, moderate to severe volume loss and wrinkles can require multiple syringes and/or multiple treatments.