Office Guidelines and Patient Safety
RR Aesthetics is excited to announce that we are now open in a temporary location! We are excited to see you and have taken the necessary precautions to keep you safe. Please read on to learn more about our reopening, along with new protocols that our experts have designed to ensure a safe and hygienic environment for our patients.
We Now Have Key Safety Precautions in Place
RR Aesthetics cares about our patients. We have implemented the following procedures for the health and safety of you and our staff. We’ve based our precautions on guidelines suggested by the CDC, Cal / OSHA, and ISPAN (International Society of Plastic Surgical Nurses). We are continually re-evaluating the current evidence guiding healthcare providers and will update our patients with any new information immediately.
Guidelines for a Safe Visit
In order to provide the safest, most effective safety protocols, we would like to ask that you read through these precautions before coming in for a visit. While not ideal, we’ve meticulously chosen each of these steps to make sure your visit is as safe and efficient as possible. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are unsure of something!
Prior to your visit:
- You will receive your pre-appointment paperwork for you to fill out prior to your arrival, along with your regular reminder phone call.
- You will receive a call from one of our medical personnel, and they will have a short questionnaire for you to complete. This may be the evening before your appointment or the morning of your appointment. Please make every effort to answer this call, as you will be asked to remain in your car when you arrive if you have not completed your questionnaire.
When You Arrive:
- Upon your arrival, please stay in your car until your appointment time. You may call the office to see if we are ready for you early.
- Patients are required to wear a mask to the office and keep it on while in the office.
- We will do a touchless temperature check upon arrival. To maintain safety, we will not see patients with a temperature of 100.4 or higher.
- We will ask you to sanitize your hands upon arrival.
- We have increased our sanitizing procedures. Since we use extra-strong disinfectants, please dress accordingly, as disinfectants may accidentally discolor clothing.
- Please refrain from bringing guests at this time.
- We ask that you leave purses and coats in your car.
- We know we usually talk and catch up, but we ask that you minimize conversation and forgo any close contact, such as hugging, on this visit. We are happy to be back and look forward to seeing you, so please know we are smiling under our masks. 😊
- Between May 18 and June 14, we are taking appointments for Botox We hope to resume our full services mid-June.
- We are temporarily only accepting credit cards. You may choose to call us in advance and give us your credit card number, or we will just ask you to read the number to us at your appointment.
Our staff will be wearing masks, face shields, and additional protective equipment for your safety. As a reminder, if you are not feeling well, have flu-like symptoms, have had any potential exposure, or have recently traveled, we ask that you please not come to the office.
We are Currently in a Temporary Location
As our penthouse has had some water damage, we are temporarily seeing patients at:
436 N Bedford Dr. Suite 218
Beverly Hills, Ca 90210
Please call our office at 310.275.7263 if you need any additional information about our new location.
We thank you for your patience during this challenging time and wish all of you continued health and safety.