Safety 1st has always been our motto here at RR Aesthetics. As a medical office, we have the tools to go above and beyond to keep the office safe for our patients. Our leadership has developed a set of protocols adopted for the safety and wellbeing of all of our patients, their families and our staff. Please read below for our protocols to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- We use extra strong sanitizers to clean each of our treatment rooms, do be mindful of the clothing you wear. Please dress accordingly as disinfectants may accidentally discolor clothing.
- State of the art air filters are located in the Lobby and each patient room.
- Individual rooms are cleaned after each patient followed by a state-of-the-art fogger that sprays antibacterial/antiviral mist to further sanitizer the air, floor, and the surfaces of the room.
- RR Aesthetics staff all wear masks and are vaccinated as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to seeing you in the office. We have revamped our check in and check out procedures. Please take a moment to read the below before you arrive for your appointment.
We strive for touchless interactions:
- Appointment paperwork will be email 48 hours before your appointment. If you prefer to fill it out in person, please reach out to the office. We are happy to accommodate you.
- Payment processing: You may choose to call us in advance and give us your credit cards or you may choose to read the number to us for a touchless check out.
When you arrive:
- Please arrive at your appointment time. Do not arrive early as our seated lobby is closed.
- Please leave large purses and coats in your car.
- Please refrain from bringing guests.
- Please wear a mask tp the office
- We ask that you sanitize your hands upon arrival.
- We do a touchless temperature check on each patient. Patients with a temperature will not be seen.
- We are happy to be seeing patients, please know that we are smiling underneath our masks.
As a reminder, if you are not feeling well, on antibiotics, have had a recent vaccine (flu, Shingles, covid, etc.) or any recent dental work or cleaning, please call the office so that we can reschedule your appointment.
We are going above and beyond the requirements asked of a business because YOUR HEALTH matters to us. Our guidance is from the CDC and our local and state government.
Any questions? We are here to answer them.
Stay Healthy Friends!