Thank you for your interest in a private training with Rand Rusher RN CANS.
Rand is a registered nurse with over 20 years experience in the cosmetic injectable field and 25 years in the nursing field. Rand began his career working in the hospital setting, eventually settling at the Norris Cancer Center in the Operating Room. After several years Rand shifted his focus to an OR specializing in Plastic Surgery where he began doing injections when not in the operating room. Rand became a cosmetic injection trainer for Meghan Medical (Collagen Corporation) the same year that he joined the office of Norman Leaf MD. Rand is currently a national trainer for both Galderma and Allergan, along with working at RR Aesthetics. Established in 2007 – RR Aesthetics is the foundation of Rand Rusher’s injection practice in Beverly Hills, California. Under the medical direction of Carlo Honrado MD FACS, Rand and the expert injection staff strive to provide their clients with natural injections and exemplary service from all of our highly trained injectionists.
Rand’s philosophy embraces the natural look based on the movement of the face. The Rusher Movement Technique teaches injectors to use specific movements to know where exactly to place the filler for optimal results. In this day and age of selfies – Rand teaches you the best way to perform injections for a natural outcome.
“I don’t get you ready for your portrait, I get you ready for your life.”
Rand provides trainings throughout the year for both Allergan and Galderma. Occasionally, Rand will do a private training when we have enough students who are interested.
Contact Us for Private Training
If you are interested in a private training, send a message using our “contact us” format here on our website.
Please include the following information:
- What areas you are interested in training on
- What your current experience is
- How you were referred to Rand
- State(s) licensed to practice in
- Contact information
- Training sessions typically last 3 hours.
- Training takes place at RR Aesthetics
- Training sessions typically have 3-4 students – one on one can be requested
- Cost $2500- $7000 depending on the dates /times/ length of training/attendees
- We do our best to cover areas in the training based on the students request but cannot guarantee all requests will be met due to time constraints.
Do note that Rand only does advanced trainings. If you are a beginner we can give you suggestions for other basic training seminars.
We look forward to hearing from you.