Safety 1st has always been our motto here at RR Aesthetics. As a medical office,we have the tools to go above andbeyond to keep the office safe for our patients.Our leadership has developed a set of protocols adopted for thesafety and wellbeing of all of our patients, their families and our staff. Please read below for ourprotocolsto preventthe spread of COVID-19
- We use extra strong sanitizers to clean each of our treatment rooms, do be mindful of the clothing you wear.Please dress accordingly as disinfectants may accidentally discolor clothing.
- State of the art air filters are located in the Lobby and each patient room.
- Individual rooms are cleaned aftereach patient followed by a state-of-the-art fogger that spraysantibacterial/antiviralmist to further sanitizer the air, the floor, and all the surfaces of the room.
- RR Aesthetics staff all wear masks and additional face shields.
We are looking forward to seeing you in the office. We haverevampedourcheck in and check out procedures.Please take a moment to read the below before you arrive for your appointment.
We strive for touchless interactions:
- Appointment paperworkwill be email 48 hoursbefore your appointment. If you prefer to fill it out in person,please reach out to the office. We are happy to help you.
- Payment processing: You may choose to call us in advance and give us your credit cards oryou maychoosetoread the number to usfor a touchless check out. No signatures needed at this time
When you arrive:
- Please arrive at your appointment time. Do not arrive early as our seated lobby is closed.
- Please leave large purses and coats in your car.
- Please refrain from bringing guests.
- Please wear a mask.
- We ask that you sanitize your hands upon arrival.
- RN’s do a touchless temperature check on each patient. Patients withatemperature will not be seen.
- We know we usually talk and catch up but we ask that you minimize any close contactsuch as hugging.
- We are happy to be seeing patients, please know that we are smiling underneath our masks.
As a reminder If you are not feeling well, have flu like symptoms, have any potential exposure orhave recently traveled we ask that you please not come to the office.
We are going above and beyond the requirements asked of a business because YOUR HEALTHmatters to us. Our guidance is from the CDC and our local and state government.
Any questions? We are here to answer them.
Stay Healthy Friends!